Reflection N.2

5:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today during class, Mrs. Gunther talked to us about talents. She told us of the story of the parable of the bags of gold and told us of how God said we all have talents. She mentionned how it is so easy to compare ourselves with other and their talents and that is when talents could be detructive. I was able to really relate to this because that was something I did very often, I always compared myself with others. However, when she told us that we need to look at what talents we have and concentrate on developing that talents for good, I was reminded that comparing myself with others was not doing me any good but that I had to look on the bright side and be thankful for the talents that i have. I think that this was inmportant when choosing my career because I need to know of my own talents in order to make the decision that would probably change my life.

0 comments: